Terms & Conditions of Camp Please Read before booking below
1. Super stars will operate to the highest safety standards.
2.On completion of the booking form the applicant agrees thats Superstars and / or their employees will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of personal property, however caused.
3.Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp leader to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed-no refund will be made.
4. Payment for the camp will be contactless via online payment or card payment. Payment is full is required once bookings are made.
5. On entering and leaving camp students are required to use the hand sanitizer.
6. 1 parent/guardian only to drop off and pick up.
7. Children will be brought out to parents at the end of camp. This will be done one by one, parents /guardians collecting are not permitted in the reception/waiting areas, please wait outside.
8. If your child is staying more than 90 minutes they can have a small snack /drink please make sure these are labeled with their names. Please talk to your child before camp, as it is not possible for them to share lunches.
9.Parents will not be permitted to enter the venue unannounced at any time during the day unless prior arrangements are made with head office.
10.Children must comply with all safety requirements, hand washing and coughing etiquette.
11.Children must stay within the same group for the week. No exceptions are permitted.
12.Parents must inform Super stars immediately if you have identified any Covid19 symptoms in your child.
13. If your child is participating in a camp that requires scripts etc these will be sent to you digitally.
14.Hand Sanitiser will be provided at each camp. We request that each child attends camp with their own hand sanitiser for personal use during the week.
15. The Super stars team will be trained in hand hygiene procedures and will remind children to follow same.
If a Leader or child on camp is displaying symptoms our staff will follow protocol to ensure the safe isolation of the person until it is possible for them to go home. Masks will be provided for anyone displaying symptoms. Super stars will complete an incident report and comply with all HSE contact tracing guidelines.